Aviapartner has launched its new Brand for providing premium airport services. PRIMA VISTA will be the new name for the services provided today including VIP Meet and Greet Services, Airport Lounges and Airport Events.
Partnering with Connect to launch these services Aviapartner has a showcase stand at the conference where you can discovery more about what services are provided, the quality of the materials we use and speak to our experts about ongoing developments and potential future projects.
Today Aviapartner provides these PRIMA VISTA premium airport services to over 5 million passengers a year.
Clive Sauvé-Hopkins, Aviapartner Group CEO said "We have been working on the development of our PRIMA VISTA premium airport services for over 12 months. We are now ready to expand our services across multiple locations in Europe working with our airline and airport partners. Our Star Alliance Lounge in Rome is an example of what we believe makes a difference to the passenger experience where we are delivering a 99% satisfaction rating"
Speaking about the experience he continues "We strive to provide the highest levels of quality and comfort when passengers spend time with us on their journey. We aim to provide a personal experience when passengers ask for our assistance and we want to make that level of premium services accessible to all passengers who chose to use PRIMA VISTA. We will do this through the development of our own lounges, and for our partner Airline Lounges; in both areas we expect to announce some exciting projects in the near future. We are also working with selected Airlines and Airports on VIP Meet and Greet services as we see the demand for a PRIMA VISTA personalised service growing."https://www.primavistagroup.com/
Aviapartner is one of the leading independent providers of ground handling services across 37 airports in 6 European countries.
- Since 1949 one of the leading European independent providers of ground handling services.
- Across 37 airports in Belgium, France, Spain, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands.
- Employs around over 6000 staff serving needs of 30 million passengers.
- A wide range of services to over 400 passenger and cargo airlines.
- Ramp handling for 400,000 aircraft movements.
- Cargo handling for around 1 million tons of cargo each year.
- IT capabilities, enabling us to deliver unparalleled service quality and flexibility according to the needs of each airline.
- Supported by numerous quality certifications and airline awards.