Aviapartner has made sustainability one of its six core values since 2010.
Aviapartner, which employs around 10,000 people worldwide and serves more than 100 million passengers each year, works with its partners and suppliers to limit the impact of its activities on the environment. The company has received several awards for its choices in favour of an ever more sustainable activity.
Aviapartner is committed to measuring its compliance with the United Nations principles in order to continue to move forward and effectively contribute to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Aviapartner reports on its activities over the past few years in its Sustainability Report. Even the year 2020, marked by the pandemic, has not deterred the company from pursuing its goals for a sustainable future as a key player in aviation. Aviapartner – Aviapartner Communication on Progress Report 2020 | UN Global Compact
Holiday departures: Aviapartner serving the needs of passengers in Brussels, Liège, Ostend and Antwerp Passengers at the airports of Brussels, Liege, Ostend and Antwerp can, as always, count on Aviapartner for a safe journey. And this year, the teams are ramping up their efforts to guarantee the safety of all. With the resumption of travel, Belgium will see around 3 million travellers passing through the 4 airports served by Aviapartner. This is an opportunity for the teams to return to an almost normal work rhythm while ensuring compliance with health regulations and quality of service at all times. Reinforced controls (PCR tests, country-specific documents, vaccinations, etc.) are mandatory at check-in. Check-in at the counter has become compulsory for most airlines. Passengers are therefore strongly recommended to arrive earlier as the queues can be long. Travellers must also bring all the documents required by their destination country, without which they will be refused boarding. The Foreign Affairs website: https://diplomatie.belgium.be/fr provides information on all the formalities to be completed by country. All the Aviapartner staff have gone the extra mile and are trained in the new health requirements. As always, to provide Passengers with the best possible service quality. … read more
June 10th, 2021 : Aviapartner welcome His Majesty King Philippe during an official visit of Brussels Airport. The King met with the group's president and staff of Aviapartner to praise the work carried out during the pandemic. Aviapartner actively contributed to the transport of medicinal and pharmaceutical products from and to Brussels Airport, an essential operation in combating the virus. … read more
- 6 June 2019 : Aviapartner reveal its new Airport Premium Services Brand, PRIMA VISTA, at the Connect Airport Conference
- 8 February 2018 : Awarded Licence Brussels Airport
- 27 September 2017 : Opening of Aviapartner’s Pharma Hub 2 at Brussels Airport
- 25 March 2016 : Sad news
- 22 March 2016 : Message on behalf of Laurent Levaux and Jan De Leeuw
- 18 December 2015 : Aviapartner press release licenses
- 29 July 2015 : AMS Cargo Press Release
- 18 May 2015 : Aviapartner is awarded licenses to operate in 7 Spanish airports
- 05 March 2015 : Aviapartner’s Pharma Hub achieves IATA CEIV Pharma certificate
- 14 January 2015 : Aviapartner accelerates its strategic plan thanks to the arrival of HIG in its capital