1. Aim of the course: After completion of this course, students should be able to independently perform manual load control duties of non-containerized short haul flights.
2. Target group: Operations staff who are new in load control.
After successful completion of the course, the trainees will receive an AP Academy-certificate which is valid for 3 years.
3. Required Foreknowledge: Basic Operations knowledge (cfr Basic Ops – training)
4. Course – Contents
- The Load Control Process
- Determine Allowed Traffic Load and estimated Zero Fuel Weight
- Preparing Loading instructions
- Special load procedures (DGR, AVI, HEA, etc…)
- Balance of an aircraft and using Balance Charts
- Preparing the load sheet
- Load Distribution Messages
5. Timeframe: 5 days
Belgium : Dutch / English / French
France : French / English
Italy : Italian / English
Netherlands : Dutch / English