1. Aim of the course: After completion of this course, students will know the basics of the operations-activities and the specific terminology.
2. Target group: New -inexperienced- operations staff.
After successful completion of the course, the trainees will receive an AP Academy-certificate.
3. Required Foreknowledge: None
4. Course – Contents:
- Introduction : IATA, ICAO, the airport, operations
- Communication : especially SITA and AFTN
- Meteo : most important phenomena, effects on aviation, reading and interpretation of meteo information
- ATC : organization / structure of ATC, flight plan (ICAa and computer plan), Eurocontrol, slot allocation
- Issues needing special attention during handling/loading
- Load control : introduction to weight and balance
5. Timeframe: Basic course: 4 days || Intro-session (for other than ops-staff): 1 day
Belgium : Dutch / English / French
France : French / English
Germany : German / English
Italy : Italian / English
Netherlands : Dutch / English