Purpose of the Position
Head Ops department is responsible for developing, planning, coordinating and controlling Load Control, TRC and Flight Watch roles within airside operation. Participating in strategic thinking and developments for airside operations. Position reports directly to Director Operations
Main goals are:
- Operations tasks with focus on improving safety, efficiency, productivity and quality.
- Accomplishing short / long term planning objectives for Operations tasks.
- Secure flow of information concerning procedures and safety to Operations employees.
- Works closely with airside training team and airside central planning on having the correct level of staffing and qualifications available at each time.
- Ensure a continuous adequate level of service to existing customers in relation to predefined engagement standards.
- Make sure Operations KPI´s are monitored and appropriate actions taken to ensure quality and safe operation.
- Carry out regular business reviews with existing customers to identify and adjust any performance issues.
- Keep up to date with long-term innovative developments in Airline / Airport environment.
- Plan, organise, co-ordinate and control operations services within airside operation in order to deliver the required services to the customer in due time and in the most efficient way.
- Manage systematic improvement of processes in order to increase quality and efficiency.
- Implementation + follow-up of Change-plans, supporting the strategic and budget objectives.
- Implement, control and follow-up of safety- and security-procedures.
- Establish and implement training programs in order to develop skills and effectiveness of labour force (in accordance with predefined engagement standards).
- Identify needs, make recommendations and obtain approval for changes/recruitment of personnel.
- Realisation of budgets, by continuously proactively monitoring the actuals and finding creative solutions for adapting in case of deviation.
- Identify (un)favourable revenue or expense trends.
- Establish resource requirements and maximise efficient utilisation of resources.
Remark: Other responsibilities than those described above, can be added to the function.
Apply for this position via mail on email@example.com