- Job focus is on Treasury
- Establish, control and develop daily treasury position and transactions, daily management of group cash via pooling parent company (B-NL-FR-IT-DE-SP), using our treasury software and excel
- Become co-owner of the daily positions, propose improvements wherever possible
- Assist in preparation of supplier payment files
- Intercompany loans
- Manage communication with banking partners and control bank charges
- Administration of
- Bank guarantees
- a.o. Isabel contract, Review of signing authorizations,...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Finance / Business or equivalent
- Fluent command of Dutch and English is a prerequisite since you will communicate with colleagues and external contacts. French is a plus
- A first experience in treasury, or more generally in a financial environment will help you to feel at ease in this position
- You will need the following skills and mindset:
- Respect deadlines
- Teamwork & team spirit
- Fast learner and eager to learn
- Flexibility, adaptability
- Take on responsibility
- Mature communicator
- Be able to keep up with a fast-paced, complex and vast daily flow without losing track
- Proficiency with Excel (and other MS Office tools)
A permanent contract and an attractive pay package, including fringe benefits. Above all, you will be doing a fascinating job in aviation, with a company at which a family feeling, respect for everyone and quality of work are always put upfront.Apply now!
Please send us an email with your CV : email@example.com.