As a Commercial Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Director Belgium, Netherlands and Germany in maintaining existing customer business, prospecting and acquiring new business, and completing accurate tenders as well as day-to-day customer commercial requests. You will also support the Commercial team with business development opportunities and producing customer proposals, to ensure the team delivers its network goals.
This role presents a great opportunity to be part of a team that is responsible for delivering Customer Satisfaction, key margins and cost savings to the business, by improving tender win rate and recommending / implementing improvements as well as customer retention whilst ensuring our focus on customer satisfaction is first of mind.
The successful candidate shall coordinate Commercial Effectiveness projects across Belgium and The Netherlands with additional support to the DACH region as and when required. The Commercial Coordinator BeNe reports to the Commercial Director Belgium, Germany & The Netherlands.Do you have what it takes?
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Customer focus and sales driven; strong commercial acumen with a high level of motivation towards achieving team and personal objectives – essential
- Strong demonstrable experience of organising medium to large scale meetings, conferences and exhibitions – essential
- Sound knowledge of budgetary procedures and understanding in processing cost calculations – essential
- Planning and Project Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and proven ability to build strong relationships and work in regional, cross functional teams amongst a wide range of cultures – essential
- Ability to work very independently (self-starter), but also with other departments
- Attention to detail is a must to be successful in this position
- Strong sense of responsibility and meeting strict deadlines
- Negotiation skills, decision maker
- Excellent analytical, numeracy and literacy skills in English, Dutch and French
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Salesforce, Sharepoint
- Willingness to travel (on ad-hoc basis within Europe)
- Highly driven, committed, inovative, creative, proactive, practical, flexible, organised, efficient
- Contract experience with regards to IATA Annex A, B will be an advantage
Apply now and anyway before 10 March. Send an email with you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org