Passenger handling staff.
1. Aim of the course:
- Familiarization with dangerous goods and its restrictions for passenger services.
- Acquired competencies enable staff to detect and inform passengers about dangerous goods in hold-baggage and hand-baggage and to take appropriate action.
2. Target group: All check-in-staff. After successful completion of the course, the trainees will receive an IATA- or AP Academy-certificate which is valid for 2 years.
3. Required Foreknowledge: Basic Check-in.
4. Course – Contents:
- General philosophy
- Labelling and Marking
- Recognition of undeclared dangerous goods
- Storage and Loading Procedures
- Pilot’s notification (Notoc)
- Provisions for passengers and crew
- Emergency procedures
- Test (pass-rate is 80%)
5. Timeframe: Basic Course: 3 hours || Refresher Course: 2 hours
Belgium : Dutch / English / French
France : French / English
Germany : German / English
Italy : Italian / English
Netherlands : Dutch / English