For load control
1. Aim of the course: After completion of the course the participants will be able to safely plan the loading of Dangerous Goods on board of passenger and cargo aircraft and will know how to react in case of an incident with these products.
2. Target group: Flight crew members and staff involved in the load planning or loading- supervision of dangerous goods.
Participants who succeed for the test (80%) will receive an IATA- or an AP Academy-certificate which is valid for two years.
3. Required Foreknowledge: None
4. Course – Contents:
- General philosophy
- List of dangerous goods + properties
- Recognition of undeclared dangerous goods
- Storage and Loading procedures
- Pilot’s notification / Notoc
- Provisions for passengers and crew
- Marking and Labelling
- Emergency Procedures
5. Timeframe: 1 day
Belgium : Dutch / English
France : French
Germany : German / English
Italy : Italian / English